Making bundt cake may seem tough and time-consuming but it is not at all. One can easily make bundt cake on their own at home with just a few ingredients and molds. Bundt cakes are usually denser than regular cakes, which makes them more captivating than others. Usually, people go buy it from bakeries, but today we bring you the homemade recipe for vanilla bundt cake.
Vanilla bundt cake is the easiest of all cakes and favorite of every generation. Vanilla bundt cake requires few ingredients in which the most important one is eggs. Eggs make this cake denser, moist, and heavy. One can save this cake for up to 2 days at room temperature by covering it with plastic. Bundt vanilla cake is a good recipe for beginner bakers and they can surely nail it with ease. Bundt vanilla cake can be served at your kids’ birthday party or it can be served at any other formal celebration too. Bundt cake will always attract more eaters with its shape and eye-catching decoration of sugar powder.
Vanilla Bundt Cake
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar 200gr
- 1 cup milk 230ml
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil 108ml
- 2 1/2 cup flour 350gr
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3/4 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar for sprinkling on the cake
- Beat the eggs and sugar for 2-3 minutes until the color becomes lighter. Add oil, milk. and mix.
- Sift the flour through a sieve into the liquid mixture. and add the vanilla, baking powder, and salt mix well.
- Then combine the dry and the liquid mixture and mix well.
- Pour the cake mixture into the greased cake mold.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350F degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- After the cake has cooled, remove it from the mold, turn it over and sprinkle the powdered sugar on it.
TIPS AND TRICKS
-Break Eggs in a separate bowl
Break eggs in a separate bowl instead of breaking them into the batter. It will help you to prevent getting eggshells in the batter accidentally.
-Vanilla Extract Substitute
You may use any of your favorite flavored extracts like almond, butterscotch, chocolate, etc as per your preferences.
-Dry and Wet Ingredients
Always mix dry and wet ingredients separately to avoid over-mixing.
Don’t over mix the ingredients. it will make your cake dense and less moist.
-Measuring scale or cup
– Measure the ingredients with a measuring scale or cup to give perfect texture to the cake, and remember don’t over-pack the measuring cup with the ingredients.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How to prevent a vanilla bundt cake from sticking to the mold?
– Grease the cake pan with cooking oil spray and sprinkle flour on each side of the pan.
– You may use a brush to grease it thoroughly to the nooks and crannies.
– Let the outer crusty layer cool down completely before removing the cake from the mold. Wait for at least 15 minutes before removing It and wait for more than two hours before cutting it into pieces.
How to keep it moist?
You may prepare simple syrup as a glaze and brush it on each side of the warm cake. Then a second glaze flavored with vanilla or chocolate along with citrus oil. It will seal the moisture and prevent it from losing moisture.
How to decorate it for parties?
– Let it cool down a little on the cooling rack.
– Top the cake with your favorite glaze. Drizzle it in a zigzag pattern or circular pattern.
– Top it with colorful candies, chocolate chips, or dried nuts.
Why use eggs?
Eggs play a crucial role in binding and lifting the cake. Eggs will also add extra moisture to your cake.
How to store the bundt cake?
Refrigerate in an air-tight box, covered with a plastic wrap for up t 1 week.
How to remove air bubbles after adding batter to the bundt pan?
Use a spoon and press the batter a little to fill the crevices of the pan. Tap the pan over the table gently to remove air bubbles from the base of the pan.
Why it is being called bundt cake?
A cake when baked in a shaped pan (BUNDT PAN) and comes out with a different shape after baking is known as a bundt cake. Generally, a cake baked in a Bundt pan will become Bundt Cake.